Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
About the artwork
- Limited edition Giclée Fine Art Print from award-winning Nigerian contemporary painter, Sam Ebohon.
- Wording on the painting: 'wether you like or you no like, teacher no teach me nonsense, say yeah yeah.'
- Images are printed on Hahnemühle Bamboo, the world’s first FineArt Inkjet paper made from bamboo fibres, ensuring an environmentally friendly, premium aesthetic for every image.
- Bamboo paper is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most precise requirements in terms of age resistance, meaning every image will retain its vibrancy and quality for a lifetime.
- Fine Art Print dimensions include a 1.5-inch (38mm) border to create a distinct and clear transition between the frame and image. The borders also insulate your image from handling thereby protecting its longevity.
- Limited Edition of: 99
- Certificates of Authenticity are available with every print.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.