Sale Sold out
Regular price $63.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Limited edition Giclée Fine Art Print, loved by the world’s leading visual artists for their gallery quality image, combined with a luxurious handmade feel and warm, vibrant tonal range.
- Limited edition of 99.
- Accompanied by a signed, titled, dated and editioned artist's certificate.
- Hahnemühle’s Fine Art paper is vegan certified, and the paper production meets the highest standards of environmental sustainability.
- The paper’s unique surface texture adds a very special touch to images, showcasing them in all their splendour with impressive three-dimensional effect and depth.
- Images are printed on Hahnemühle Fine Art paper, the world's premier digital fine art inkjet paper.
- Hahnemühle’s Fine Art paper is regarded as the finest quality paper and is the first choice for gallery exhibitions and limited-edition fine art prints, both for the quality of the image and its longevity.
- Hahnemühle’s Fine Art paper is acid and lignin free. It meets the most precise requirements in terms of age resistance, ensuring that every image will retain its vibrancy and quality for a lifetime.
- Matt 310 gsm, 100% αlpha cellulose conservation digital paper.
- Fine Art Prints are available in up to 6 different sizes to suit your individual needs.
- Sizes are shown in inches and include a border to create a clear transition between the frame and image. The borders also insulate your image from handling thereby protecting its longevity.
Bespoke Framing Service
- We provide an optional ‘Bespoke Framing Service’ on request. Our fine art framing range is made exclusively from the finest sustainable materials and solid woods. Find out more about this service here including how to order.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- Prints are securely wrapped and rolled in a sturdy tube before being entrusted to our courier partners for express delivery.
- Ships within 2 working days.
- Free returns for 30 days.
©Brian Roe @pixel-gallery
View full details